It's a food day up in here. We fell out of our Sunday grocery trip routine. I don't know how, but it happened. And our cupboards showed it last night. Luckily, today was a CSA day. I picked up a plethora of veggies, and then made my way to the local big box to supplement with some fruits and proteins. Here I sit, eating my healthy lunch.
I'm two-for-two with good lunches. Look:
The picture does not do it justice.
But anyway, that which was shown in the first picture of this post is now gone and I need to get back to my food-focused agenda. Before the girl wakes up, I need to:
1) Separate the bulk package of pork I just bought.
2) Freeze a can of pumpkin in an ice cube tray for Hannah food.
3) Make some black bean soup.
4) Cut (and probably eat) some cantaloupe.
5) Make chocolate chip cookies. (<—WHAT! Who typed that?)
Question: What did you eat for lunch today?